Tribe King scatters all three OOPArts on his body, with the Star on the right shoulder and with both hands featuring both the Sword and Rock. The body now maintains black and white highlights, along with colors from all three tribes. The head is especially designed in the likeness of a crown, which is appropriate given that the title of this mode is "Tribe King".
Tribe King, as mentioned, is the most powerful form, having the power of all three tribes combined. This incredible power results in its three-turn limitation.
- Element: None
- Body Double: Up + Y allows Mega Man to counter incoming attacks with a body double wood-element sword attack.
- All cards x2 attack (applied before any bonuses are added)
- Elec cards +20 attack
- Wood cards +20 attack
- Fire cards +30 attack
- Card charge ability is dependent base Tribe (and, by extension, the game file's version)
- Zerker: Charge multiple non-dimming cards to execute them all in succession without flinching
- Ninja: Charge a non-dimming card to let it pierce Invis and have Auto Lock-On
- Saurian: Charge a non-dimming card for an attack boost
- Side Select
- Super Armor
- Charge Shot: Over Slash
- Fires 3 sonic booms which are 3 panels wide each, which are capable of passing through obstacles. Each sonic boom has a different element - Wood, Elec, and Fire, and inflicts (10 x Buster) damage.
- LFB: Czar Delta Breaker (Kaiser Delta Breaker)
- Mega Man charges up the power of the three OOPArts, then unleashes it in a wave of energy that covers his column and both adjacent columns. It hits with each element 3 times, totalling 9 hits.
King Grandeur (キンググランジャー Kingu Guranjā) is a promotional Mega Class Battle Card that could be obtained for a limited time in events and DS Download Station. It summons Tribe King to attack all panels ahead with fire pillars and shurikens, and finishes with the Sword of Zerker.
|KngGrndeur||TrbKng apprs field surges continuously||120||None|
|Mega Man Star Force series|
| Geo Stelar (Omega-Xis • Mega Man) • Sonia Strumm (Lyra • Harp Note) • Bud Bison (Taurus • Taurus Fire) • Luna Platz (Ophiuca/Vogue • Queen Ophiuca) • Zack Temple (Pedia) • Solo (Laplace • Rogue) • A.C. Eos (Acid • Acid Ace)|
Patrick Sprigs (Gemini • Gemini Spark) • Hyde (Phantom • Dark Phantom) • Aaron Boreal • Bob Copper • Hope Stelar • Kelvin Stelar • Kazuma
| Mega Man Star Force • 2 • 3 • |
Shooting Star Rockman: Wave Change! On Air! • Rockman.EXE Operate Shooting Star
| Mega Man Star Force • Ryuusei no Rockman Tribe |
Rockman the Shooting Star • Rockman the Shooting Star Tribe
Shooting Star Rockman 3 • Shuugeki On-Air!! Shooting Star Rockmeen!
| Battle Card • BrotherBand • Link Power • EM Being • EM Wave Change • Planet AM • Planet FM • OOPArts • Dealer • Satella Police|
Transer • Star Carrier • Hunter VG • Visualizer • Star Force • Tribe On • Noise Change
Wave Scanner • Wave Command Card • Noise Kaizou Gear