Triple Blade (トリプルブレイド Toripuru Bureido) is Blade Man's special weapon in Mega Man 10. When equipped, the player fires three blades that move in three different directions, being able to attack multiple enemies at one time. There are two patterns: surface-to-air on the ground, and air-to-surface in mid-jump. It can sometimes destroy Shield Attackers from the front.
Damage Data Chart
Damage values in units in Mega Man 10.
- If two or more blades hit the boss at the same time it does double damage.
- In the official artwork (seen above), Mega Man appears to be magenta when using Triple Blade, while all three playable characters are purple when they are using the Triple Blade.
- Blade Launcher from Mega Man 3
- Chameleon Sting from Mega Man X
- Triple Shot from Mega Man Zero 2
- Cerberus Phantom from Mega Man Maverick Hunter X (Vile only)
|Mega Man Classic series||Blade Launcher • Flame Sword • Gyro Attack • Metal Blade • Quick Boomerang • Ring Boomerang • Rolling Cutter • Screw Crusher • Shadow Blade • Silver Tomahawk • Slash Claw • Tengu Blade • Triple Blade • Wheel Cutter • Shark Boomerang|
|Mega Man X series||Boomerang Cutter • Crescent Shot • Magma Blade • Ray Claw • Shadow Runner • Sonic Slicer • Spinning Blade • Spin Wheel • Twin Slasher • Wind Cutter|