|Note that this subject's name was never officially translated, the name displayed being a possible translation from the original name.|
The Weapons Factory Stage begins with a short elevator segment, followed by a wide-open area full of conveyor belts. Going down through the conveyor belts leads to Shurikein's sub-boss room. Afterwards, the stage goes outdoors to an industrial district with warehouses and buildings to climb across, including an underground area where the Ride Armor is held. There is then a long stretch of road where one of Gravity Beetle's airships will appear for cargo loading, and its Carry Arms must be destroyed to progress. Next is another indoor segment with falling cargo boxes before Blast Hornet's boss arena.
The Aerial Battleship Stage on Laguz Island is quite different from the Weapons Factory, and appears as part of Zero Mission. It begins in a tower, which leads to a platforming section across docile Spycopters in the sky. Next is the titular aerial battleship, which the Hunters fight across before infiltrating the interior to battle Blast Hornet.
Enemies in Blast Hornet's stage from Mega Man X3:
- Sub-boss: Genjibo and Shurikein
- Carry Arm (before completing Gravity Beetle's stage)
- Hangerter (holding Ride Armor)
- Head Gunner customer (before completing his stage)
- Head Gunner masspro (after completing his stage)
- Meta Capsule (before completing Gravity Beetle's stage)
- Notor Banger
Enemies in Blast Hornet's stage from Mega Man Xtreme 2:
- Life Up (X3): Climb up the wall after the outdoor segment to find the Life Up on top of the building.
- Ride Armor (X3): Use Tornado Fang to break into one of the outdoor warehouses, then fall down into the basement to find the Ride Armor Chimera trapped by a Hangerter. Destroying the Hangerter will automatically unlock the Ride Armor for the future, but it can also be taken up an elevator for use later in the level.
- Head Chip (X3): Go to the top right corner of the conveyor belt section to find a wall with spikes at the top. Use the upward air dash to pass the spikes and find the capsule hidden behind them.
- Life Up (Xtreme 2): Before jumping across the Spycopters, go down to find a hidden one down low with a Life Up on it.
- Body Parts (Xtreme 2): Jump over the Turn Cannon platforms instead of going down into the battleship to find an extra area. Use Drill Crush to destroy the boxes on the far right and reveal the capsule.
- Compendium of Rockman X (Rockman X3)
- Compendium of Rockman X (Rockman X2: Soul Eraser)
|Mega Man X3|
|Toxic Seahorse • Tunnel Rhino • Volt Catfish • Crush Crawfish • Neon Tiger • Gravity Beetle • Blast Hornet • Blizzard Buffalo|
|Maoh the Giant • Vile MK-II • Bit • Byte • Godkarmachine O Inary • Press Disposer • Volt Kurageil • Dr. Doppler • Sigma|
|Mega Man X's Special Weapons|
|Acid Burst • Tornado Fang • Triad Thunder • Spinning Blade • Ray Splasher • Gravity Well • Parasitic Bomb • Frost Shield|
- Other -
|Hunter Base • Giant Dam Stage • Quarry Stage • Power Control Center Stage • Shipyard Stage • Safari Park Stage • Airborne Aircraft Carrier Stage • Weapons Factory Stage • Frozen Town Stage • Vile Stage • Dr. Doppler's Laboratory|
|Armor Parts • Walkthrough • List of Mega Man X3 enemies • Damage Data Chart • Game Script|