- North Wind:After performing the Double Soul, all Barriers and Auras are removed.
- Airshoes: MegaMan can stand on holes.
- Floatshoes: MegaMan is immune to harmful effects of panels.
- While Wind Soul is in effect, the enemy will be attracted to the front row by a Fan-like effect.
- All wind-elemental chips gain an ATK+10 bonus, which is best used with the multi-hitting Tornado chip.
- Regular MegaBuster shots are transformed into a 5 damage AirShot, which can interrupt enemy attacks and knock obstacles around.
- Charge Shot: WindRacket (a racket in a WideSword-like range of 50 damage that knocks the enemy to the back columns)
- Weakness: The MegaBuster loses its rapid-fire ability, and the AirShot has a slightly long delay time. Also, all strategies of panel-breaking to avoid damage is now useless. And the Fan effect can make some Battle Chips miss, especially ones with locked effect.
- Bosses to use against:
- ColdMan.EXE - Use the AirShot Buster to knock his Ice Cubes into him, which will inflict 150 damage per cube. This also prevents him from pushing them to damage you.
- Players tend to use Wind Soul either to counter the infamous LifeAura+Sanctuary combo, in cases where NorthWind is unavailable to serve the same purpose.
- Some also use it in Sword folders since the fan effect pulls opponents into range of the Sword attacks.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.